Tory’s runway was just Act One for these flowers, however. After the show, they were donated to florist Lewis Miller, who creates elaborate pop-up arrangements called Flower Flashes throughout the city. So New Yorkers, keep an eye out. When you suddenly spot a random carnation art installation spilling over in the street, you’ll know the backstory.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection