Tory’s runway was just Act One for these flowers, however. After the show, they were donated to florist Lewis Miller, who creates elaborate pop-up arrangements called Flower Flashes throughout the city. So New Yorkers, keep an eye out. When you suddenly spot a random carnation art installation spilling over in the street, you’ll know the backstory.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen