You’ll stay up all night reading Jeffrey Eugenides’ The Marriage Plot: A Novel, a love story set at Brown University in the 80s, Paris, Calcutta, Athens and the NYC subway. When you’re finished, pick up Eugenides’ Pulitzer-winning Middlesex and The Virgin Suicides.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub