Muriel Brandolini — the interior design world’s Queen of Color — is auctioning pieces from her personal collection tomorrow. Expect a mix of 19th and 20th Century art and furniture from legends like Yves Klein and Ron Arad. Brandolini also designed several rooms, all for sale, for the event. Can’t make it? Pick up The World of Muriel Brandolini.
Photo of Muriel Brandolini: © Patrick McMullan.com.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes