Muriel Brandolini — the interior design world’s Queen of Color — is auctioning pieces from her personal collection tomorrow. Expect a mix of 19th and 20th Century art and furniture from legends like Yves Klein and Ron Arad. Brandolini also designed several rooms, all for sale, for the event. Can’t make it? Pick up The World of Muriel Brandolini.
Photo of Muriel Brandolini: © Patrick McMullan.com.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection