Muriel Brandolini — the interior design world’s Queen of Color — is auctioning pieces from her personal collection tomorrow. Expect a mix of 19th and 20th Century art and furniture from legends like Yves Klein and Ron Arad. Brandolini also designed several rooms, all for sale, for the event. Can’t make it? Pick up The World of Muriel Brandolini.
Photo of Muriel Brandolini: © Patrick McMullan.com.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story