Danny Meyer’s Eleven Madison Park was just bumped from one Michelin star to three (like winning an Oscar for Best Film, Director and Actor at the same time). With its cathedral-height ceilings and near-perfect food, it has long been a New York City culinary gem. For those who want to learn how to create salads so meticulously crafted you need tweezers — we kind of do — Chef Daniel Humm’s beautiful Eleven Madison Park: The Cookbook is coming out November 11.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.27.20 Culture Club: Literary Escapism You Need More Than Ever
- Culture 3.26.20 Postcards from Team Tory: PR Maven Clara Tonioni
- Culture 3.23.20 Postcards from Team Tory: Nora Maloney
- Culture 3.20.20 Postcards from Team Tory: Lauren Mechling, Senior Global Editor
- Culture 3.19.20 Five Podcasts to Lift You Up