Danny Meyer’s Eleven Madison Park was just bumped from one Michelin star to three (like winning an Oscar for Best Film, Director and Actor at the same time). With its cathedral-height ceilings and near-perfect food, it has long been a New York City culinary gem. For those who want to learn how to create salads so meticulously crafted you need tweezers — we kind of do — Chef Daniel Humm’s beautiful Eleven Madison Park: The Cookbook is coming out November 11.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub