“This season, our accessories are pared back and refined, with a focus on natural, effortless style. Our Lee handbag was designed with Lee Radziwill in mind: simple elegance. It’s a ladylike silhouette for day that we did in great colors and materials, in embossed croc and in color-block. Another style, the James saddle bag, is named after my youngest son, Sawyer. His first name is James. It’s a bag that we brought back from one of our first collections and updated. It draws from a favorite Seventies silhouette of mine — so easy to carry. Great bags really took center stage, from Lee and James to the Rory tote, and Ella and Half Moon — all done in materials and prints that echo the collection.”
— Tory Burch
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection