Dickens, Kipling, Churchill and other art and political luminaries made London’s Dover Street Arts Club a famed spot to throw a party or meet tête-à-tête in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The old townhouse was recently redone and re-opened…with Mark Ronson djing in the basement nightclub and Gwyneth Paltrow and Stella McCartney helping with decor.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!