Dickens, Kipling, Churchill and other art and political luminaries made London’s Dover Street Arts Club a famed spot to throw a party or meet tête-à-tête in the 19th and early 20th centuries. The old townhouse was recently redone and re-opened…with Mark Ronson djing in the basement nightclub and Gwyneth Paltrow and Stella McCartney helping with decor.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.6.20 Culture Club: Five Serialized Podcasts to Make the Time Fly By
- Culture 4.6.20 Man Repeller’s Edith Young Shares Her Zoom Tips
- Culture 3.31.20 Culture Club: Six Classics to Read at Home
- Culture 3.30.20 Thoroughly Modern Color Therapy
- Culture 3.25.20 Culture Club: Literary Escapism You Need More Than Ever