Street style, the Tokyo way — eclectic, chic and with a dose of casual cool. Pro tip: Don’t be afraid to mix prints and patterns, including stripes, grids, graphic geometrics…. Friends Satsuki Nagai, Haru and Nene Hirasawa show us how it is done, in the heart of the bustling city.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection