Q: “Help! I’m getting bored with my usual table setting. How can I shake things up?” —Rosalind R.
A: “I have never shied away from mixing big, bold prints when dressing. I apply the same approach to setting a table for entertaining, too. Mix styles and textures, and have fun with your settings and don’t be afraid to incorporate playful details — like the handcrafted beaded and pom-pom napkin holders I use here, or interesting, small sculptures. The key to making everything look chic and cohesive? Stick with items in a similar color palette, which will keep the table from looking busy.” —Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye
- Style 3.9.20 Why the Work Uniform Works So Very Well