The entire audience at Balenciaga’s spring show had to stand because the front row benches broke in two, and yet today in Paris, the only thing anyone could talk about was Carine Roitfeld’s triumphant return to the fashion publishing flock. (Was she really ever gone?) The former editor of French Vogue announced she will launch her own magazine next September, in English. People are wondering: Will it be called Carine or C? Stay tuned.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.6.20 Culture Club: Five Serialized Podcasts to Make the Time Fly By
- Culture 4.6.20 Man Repeller’s Edith Young Shares Her Zoom Tips
- Culture 3.31.20 Culture Club: Six Classics to Read at Home
- Culture 3.30.20 Thoroughly Modern Color Therapy
- Culture 3.25.20 Culture Club: Literary Escapism You Need More Than Ever