The entire audience at Balenciaga’s spring show had to stand because the front row benches broke in two, and yet today in Paris, the only thing anyone could talk about was Carine Roitfeld’s triumphant return to the fashion publishing flock. (Was she really ever gone?) The former editor of French Vogue announced she will launch her own magazine next September, in English. People are wondering: Will it be called Carine or C? Stay tuned.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub