The entire audience at Balenciaga’s spring show had to stand because the front row benches broke in two, and yet today in Paris, the only thing anyone could talk about was Carine Roitfeld’s triumphant return to the fashion publishing flock. (Was she really ever gone?) The former editor of French Vogue announced she will launch her own magazine next September, in English. People are wondering: Will it be called Carine or C? Stay tuned.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 9.16.20 In Studio with Artist Francesca DiMattio
- Culture 9.12.20 Instagram’s Dancing Queen, Artist Camilla Engstrom
- Culture 8.22.20 Your Monthly Horoscope: It’s Virgo Season
- Culture 7.29.20 Curator Laura de Gunzburg on the Art of Collaboration
- Culture 7.28.20 Michael S. Smith, the Obama White House Years