But that’s not the only culinary draw here. Chef Helene Henderson has imported her Malibu Farm concept and all the good, organic eats that come with it — like soy ginger skirt steak, butternut squash pizza and grilled chocolate cake. All of which, we might add, you’ll be able to enjoy poolside. Meanwhile, the rooms themselves, styled after Japanese beach houses with cerused-wood furnishings and silk-screen cherry blossom wall coverings, are their own stress-melting panacea.
Those looking for a respite from the electric South Beach pulse — or the mania of Miami Art Week, for that matter — need look no future. Here, you’ll find your own luxurious spot of zen.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.16.20 #DestinationAnywhere: Actress Calu Rivero’s Guide to Uruguay
- Travel 1.8.20 #DestinationAnywhere: 7 Poolside Essentials
- Travel 1.7.20 Must Visit: Maison de la Luz in New Orleans
- Travel 1.6.20 Tory On: Getaways and Great Adventures
- Travel 12.23.19 How Zara Rahim Plans to Reset After a Whirlwind Year