But that’s not the only culinary draw here. Chef Helene Henderson has imported her Malibu Farm concept and all the good, organic eats that come with it — like soy ginger skirt steak, butternut squash pizza and grilled chocolate cake. All of which, we might add, you’ll be able to enjoy poolside. Meanwhile, the rooms themselves, styled after Japanese beach houses with cerused-wood furnishings and silk-screen cherry blossom wall coverings, are their own stress-melting panacea.
Those looking for a respite from the electric South Beach pulse — or the mania of Miami Art Week, for that matter — need look no future. Here, you’ll find your own luxurious spot of zen.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 12.6.19 This Jet-Age Travel Magazine Was a Holiday in and of Itself
- Travel 11.25.19 A Hudson Valley Getaway for the Smart Set
- Travel 11.10.19 Hikari Mori on Holiday Travel and Traditions
- Travel 10.10.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Travel Talks with Jacqueline Gifford
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen