“A charming wardrobe based on essentials. Pre-Fall 2018 is about the neo-bohemian: Silhouettes are relaxed, the mood and palette are clean. We focused on crafty details — smocking, patchworking — and found inspiration in my love of gardens, from florals to modern updates on gardening workwear. Accessories follow suit: fringed suede handbags, cozy shearling shoes and jewelry in the shape of flowerpots, watering cans, wheelbarrows and rakes.” —Tory Burch
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection