Into the Gloss’ Emily Weiss wears Fall 2011 long and loose.
I love my job because… beauty never gets old.
My favorite fall getaway is… Connecticut, for thrift shopping and antiquing. Heck, it’s my favorite getaway year round.
I would wear this look to… lunch with Yves Saint Laurent in 1977.
My style mantra is… pick a few favorite items and keep them in heavy rotation. This outfit is great because it’s impactful when worn together but also versatile as separates that can be mixed and matched.
The best piece of fashion advice I ever received is… “Bring a sweater.” — My mom
What I love most about fall… big sweaters and back to work.
My sign is… Aries.
My charity is… Vineyard Arts Project.
If I lived anywhere other than New York… it would be Venice Beach, CA, or a rural plot of land somewhere warm, growing vegetables and doing yoga and generally operating totally off the map.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 4.1.20 Five Tips for Self-Care in the Age of Information Overload
- Beauty 3.30.20 Stressed? Gabby “Spirit Junkie” Bernstein is Here to Help
- Beauty 2.10.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Backstage Beauty
- Beauty 2.7.20 Limber Up for New York Fashion Week at Outer Reach
- Beauty 11.11.19 Most Wanted: The Tory Burch Foundation Seed Box