Remember when, as a child, you learned that old adage to never judge a book by its cover? We’re going to take a stand and say that, well, sometimes you should — when it comes to organizing your bookshelves, that is. Try organizing your books by color, so the ones with pink spines bleed into the reds, then the purples… Above, in the spirit of our Rosemont floral print for fall, a selection of our favorite blue covers for decor inspiration.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub