Remember when, as a child, you learned that old adage to never judge a book by its cover? We’re going to take a stand and say that, well, sometimes you should — when it comes to organizing your bookshelves, that is. Try organizing your books by color, so the ones with pink spines bleed into the reds, then the purples… Above, in the spirit of our Rosemont floral print for fall, a selection of our favorite blue covers for decor inspiration.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!