Remember when, as a child, you learned that old adage to never judge a book by its cover? We’re going to take a stand and say that, well, sometimes you should — when it comes to organizing your bookshelves, that is. Try organizing your books by color, so the ones with pink spines bleed into the reds, then the purples… Above, in the spirit of our Rosemont floral print for fall, a selection of our favorite blue covers for decor inspiration.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 2.19.20 Why Tory Wants You to Get to Know Simone Veil
- Culture 2.18.20 The Tory Burch Foundation: The Backstory
- Culture 2.17.20 Preparing for Pisces Season, One Horoscope at a Time
- Culture 2.10.20 5 Questions with Francesca DiMattio
- Culture 1.29.20 Invite Yourself to This New York City Dinner Party ASAP