Go for a bohemian take on high glamour with Tory’s Rosemary dress paired with statement accessories, like these resin porcupine-quill earrings and hand-carved wood-block platforms. Play up the flower factor with a handbag that matches.
Shine on (and stand out) in gold, gold, gold. And to chicly pull off the look from head to toe — without looking like an Academy Award — just mix the gold treatments, from beading and foil details to embroidered brocade.
Swing into the Sixties — in the most extravagant way — with Tory’s Rylie dress, which features an easy shift silhouette topped with crystals, beading and pretty florals. Complete the look with graphic accessories, whether a geometric-patterned clutch or chunky jewel-tone wedges.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story