Go for a bohemian take on high glamour with Tory’s Rosemary dress paired with statement accessories, like these resin porcupine-quill earrings and hand-carved wood-block platforms. Play up the flower factor with a handbag that matches.
Shine on (and stand out) in gold, gold, gold. And to chicly pull off the look from head to toe — without looking like an Academy Award — just mix the gold treatments, from beading and foil details to embroidered brocade.
Swing into the Sixties — in the most extravagant way — with Tory’s Rylie dress, which features an easy shift silhouette topped with crystals, beading and pretty florals. Complete the look with graphic accessories, whether a geometric-patterned clutch or chunky jewel-tone wedges.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection