Go for a bohemian take on high glamour with Tory’s Rosemary dress paired with statement accessories, like these resin porcupine-quill earrings and hand-carved wood-block platforms. Play up the flower factor with a handbag that matches.
Shine on (and stand out) in gold, gold, gold. And to chicly pull off the look from head to toe — without looking like an Academy Award — just mix the gold treatments, from beading and foil details to embroidered brocade.
Swing into the Sixties — in the most extravagant way — with Tory’s Rylie dress, which features an easy shift silhouette topped with crystals, beading and pretty florals. Complete the look with graphic accessories, whether a geometric-patterned clutch or chunky jewel-tone wedges.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season
- Style 11.13.19 Hard Work and Wish Lists with Amanda Ross