Go for a bohemian take on high glamour with Tory’s Rosemary dress paired with statement accessories, like these resin porcupine-quill earrings and hand-carved wood-block platforms. Play up the flower factor with a handbag that matches.
Shine on (and stand out) in gold, gold, gold. And to chicly pull off the look from head to toe — without looking like an Academy Award — just mix the gold treatments, from beading and foil details to embroidered brocade.
Swing into the Sixties — in the most extravagant way — with Tory’s Rylie dress, which features an easy shift silhouette topped with crystals, beading and pretty florals. Complete the look with graphic accessories, whether a geometric-patterned clutch or chunky jewel-tone wedges.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes