From his massive scribbles and seemingly haphazard paintings to the crumpled, messy, color-splashed sculptures, everything artist Cy Tombly does is beautiful. Cy Twombly: Sculptures 1992-2005 looks at a meer slice (yet still a satisfying slice) of his life’s work.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub
- Culture 11.12.19 Glamour Woman of the Year: Tory Burch
- Culture 11.4.19 Tina Barney’s Holiday Memories and Inspiration
- Culture 10.29.19 Must Visit: The Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi
- Culture 10.29.19 A Day at Louvre Abu Dhabi