The height of summer, when the mercury rises (and rises and rises), is the perfect time to get creative with that wardrobe staple, the scarf. Here, we show you three quick and easy ways that take the look beyond the usual wrapping, tying, knotting around the neck.
For starters, opt for a touch of retro glamour by reworking the accessory into a headscarf. Just fold it in half — and then again in the same direction, depending on the size — and, holding the ends, position horizontally behind your head. Bring the ends to the front and tie them together. Wrap back around and tuck the ends under. Adjust as necessary.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection