The height of summer, when the mercury rises (and rises and rises), is the perfect time to get creative with that wardrobe staple, the scarf. Here, we show you three quick and easy ways that take the look beyond the usual wrapping, tying, knotting around the neck.
For starters, opt for a touch of retro glamour by reworking the accessory into a headscarf. Just fold it in half — and then again in the same direction, depending on the size — and, holding the ends, position horizontally behind your head. Bring the ends to the front and tie them together. Wrap back around and tuck the ends under. Adjust as necessary.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season