The height of summer, when the mercury rises (and rises and rises), is the perfect time to get creative with that wardrobe staple, the scarf. Here, we show you three quick and easy ways that take the look beyond the usual wrapping, tying, knotting around the neck.
For starters, opt for a touch of retro glamour by reworking the accessory into a headscarf. Just fold it in half — and then again in the same direction, depending on the size — and, holding the ends, position horizontally behind your head. Bring the ends to the front and tie them together. Wrap back around and tuck the ends under. Adjust as necessary.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes