The O.G. of art fairs is back: Art Basel arrives on June 15th. For four days, the art world will converge in Basel, Switzerland, for a full roster of events and exhibitions. In addition to the miles and miles of gallery showings, there will be 22 site-specific works located in the city’s main square plus a installation-cum-amusement park by Claudia Comte, which will include activities such as darts, mini golf, bowling and dancing competitions. Want a front-row seat from the comfort of your couch? Aside from being a voyeur on Instagram, you can watch all the talks as they’re live-streamed on the Art Basel YouTube channel. Panel participants include artist Annette Messager and curators Kasper König and Hans Ulrich Obrist.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub
- Culture 11.12.19 Glamour Woman of the Year: Tory Burch
- Culture 11.4.19 Tina Barney’s Holiday Memories and Inspiration
- Culture 10.29.19 Must Visit: The Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi
- Culture 10.29.19 A Day at Louvre Abu Dhabi