Every Memorial Day, New Yorkers begin their traditional summer weekend migration pattern — to Montauk, Southampton and other chic points on the eastern tip of Long Island. A perfect hostess gift or coffee table read would be Hamptons Gardens. From minimalist landscapes in Amagansett to the lush greenery of the famed Grey Gardens, above, the gardens will inspire you long after you’ve disembarked the Jitney.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!