The Look: A great dress. Deceptively simple, ultra chic. Perfect for summer.
Style Tip: Sometimes it really is as easy as slipping into a beautiful dress. For summer, it’s all about choosing a look with a flattering silhouette and a bold color or print. Our Isobel Dress packs a punch of color and works with both a high, neutral heel or flats. Or go for a dress with an interesting print, like the Erin or the longer Pierre Caftan (an editor favorite).
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes