Once upon a time, author Camilla Morton asked designers like Chirstian Lacroix, Manolo Blahnik and Diane von Furstenberg to illustrate their own biographies through a witty retelling of classic fairy tales. The re-imagining of Sleeping Beauty in Christian Lacroix and the Tale of Sleeping Beauty is like a little bound work of art. Stay tuned for Manolo Blahnik and the Tale of the Elves and the Shoemaker later this year.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!