Once upon a time, author Camilla Morton asked designers like Chirstian Lacroix, Manolo Blahnik and Diane von Furstenberg to illustrate their own biographies through a witty retelling of classic fairy tales. The re-imagining of Sleeping Beauty in Christian Lacroix and the Tale of Sleeping Beauty is like a little bound work of art. Stay tuned for Manolo Blahnik and the Tale of the Elves and the Shoemaker later this year.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 2.28.20 A Life in Full Color: Gerhard Richter’s Unending Influence
- Culture 2.25.20 This Book Knows You Uncomfortably Well
- Culture 2.24.20 In Memoriam: Katherine Johnson From the Earth to the Moon
- Culture 2.19.20 Why Tory Wants You to Get to Know Simone Veil
- Culture 2.18.20 The Tory Burch Foundation: The Backstory