Here’s one refrain you’ll be hearing this season: Put a bow on it. As seen on the Fall/Winter 2017 runways, designers are punctuating their collections with a pretty beribboned motif — Tory’s own collection includes exaggerated bows on blouses and pointy-toe shoes. Editor tip: Take a cue from the models at Tory’s show and tie a velvet ribbon around your ponytail to punctuate the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season