Here’s one refrain you’ll be hearing this season: Put a bow on it. As seen on the Fall/Winter 2017 runways, designers are punctuating their collections with a pretty beribboned motif — Tory’s own collection includes exaggerated bows on blouses and pointy-toe shoes. Editor tip: Take a cue from the models at Tory’s show and tie a velvet ribbon around your ponytail to punctuate the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection