Here’s one refrain you’ll be hearing this season: Put a bow on it. As seen on the Fall/Winter 2017 runways, designers are punctuating their collections with a pretty beribboned motif — Tory’s own collection includes exaggerated bows on blouses and pointy-toe shoes. Editor tip: Take a cue from the models at Tory’s show and tie a velvet ribbon around your ponytail to punctuate the look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes