Speculation over who is designing Kate Middleton’s wedding dress is at a fever pitch. We’re equally intrigued by who her sister, Pippa, and her mother, Carole–both known for their quintessentially British style–will be wearing. Philip Treacy has been confirmed as the official milliner of the bridal party, so a slew of fanciful headpieces are in order. Which designers top your list?
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes