I get a rush from the exhilaration and bustle of New York Fashion Week. There’s something exciting about the pre-show process — designing, altering, styling, editing, repeating… And a lot of snacking and coffee runs. To mark the start of Fashion Week, Tory Daily is hosting a special issue all week. Today, we look at the work of photographer Landon Nordeman, who’s a regular backstage and behind the scenes of the shows. Expect new stories every day — exclusive interviews; style tips — as we count down to our Fall/Winter 2017 fashion show on Tuesday, February 14th at 9 AM.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story