I get a rush from the exhilaration and bustle of New York Fashion Week. There’s something exciting about the pre-show process — designing, altering, styling, editing, repeating… And a lot of snacking and coffee runs. To mark the start of Fashion Week, Tory Daily is hosting a special issue all week. Today, we look at the work of photographer Landon Nordeman, who’s a regular backstage and behind the scenes of the shows. Expect new stories every day — exclusive interviews; style tips — as we count down to our Fall/Winter 2017 fashion show on Tuesday, February 14th at 9 AM.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes