I get a rush from the exhilaration and bustle of New York Fashion Week. There’s something exciting about the pre-show process — designing, altering, styling, editing, repeating… And a lot of snacking and coffee runs. To mark the start of Fashion Week, Tory Daily is hosting a special issue all week. Today, we look at the work of photographer Landon Nordeman, who’s a regular backstage and behind the scenes of the shows. Expect new stories every day — exclusive interviews; style tips — as we count down to our Fall/Winter 2017 fashion show on Tuesday, February 14th at 9 AM.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection