Tory’s new fragrance is inspired by the love story of her parents, Buddy and Reva. After they met, Tory’s father wrote notes to her mother, which he ran in the “wanted” section of the local newspaper. One read: “If I told you that I love you, would you hold it against me?” Her father always signed off, “Love, Relentless.”
So how do you capture the mood of relentless love? In the fragrance, it begins with pink pepper, patchouli, rose and amber. On film, it takes a crew of talents, including model Julia Jamin, director Alasdair McLellan and creative director Ezra Petronio, set against the sun-kissed filter of Los Angeles. The dreamy soundtrack, “All I Need” by Air, perfectly completes the scene.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 4.1.20 Five Tips for Self-Care in the Age of Information Overload
- Beauty 3.30.20 Stressed? Gabby “Spirit Junkie” Bernstein is Here to Help
- Beauty 2.10.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Backstage Beauty
- Beauty 2.7.20 Limber Up for New York Fashion Week at Outer Reach
- Beauty 11.11.19 Most Wanted: The Tory Burch Foundation Seed Box