“In honor of the Year of the Rooster, we have pulled together a special Lunar New Year issue. Contributor Susie Cox will tell us more about the Rooster, while chef Janice Wong talks about traditional dishes and fashion editor-turned-floral artist Yilian Ng shares her favorite flowers for the occasion. And of course, there’s a feng shui element… Happy Lunar New Year from everyone at Tory Burch.”
“在鸡年到来之际，我们特别为您献上了中国新年特刊——占星师Susie Cox将与我们分享鸡年运势，甜品女王Janice Wong会聊一聊中国传统食物，由时尚编辑转型为花艺师的Yilian Ng将为你提供专业的新年花艺方案。当然，我们也会聊一聊风水……最后，Tory Burch祝大家新年快乐，心想事成！”
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!