Tina Barney is famous for her beautiful images, usually in a family setting where something is just ever-so-slightly off. Her latest book, Players, is a collection of her work since 1988. To see Tina’s photographs of Tory’s Spring 2010 collection, click here.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 2.28.20 A Life in Full Color: Gerhard Richter’s Unending Influence
- Culture 2.25.20 This Book Knows You Uncomfortably Well
- Culture 2.24.20 In Memoriam: Katherine Johnson From the Earth to the Moon
- Culture 2.19.20 Why Tory Wants You to Get to Know Simone Veil
- Culture 2.18.20 The Tory Burch Foundation: The Backstory