Our Gemini Link interview continues with Kate Bosworth. We tackle the backstory behind the logo (read about it here) and ask the actress about the dualities in her life. Find out what she has to say — and the reason why she calls herself “a stubborn sea goat.”
Professional and casual home life. When I am working or on set, I am laser-focused in terms of what needs to be accomplished professionally. When I am home, I am relaxed and casual — normally drinking a whiskey and having fun with my husband.
The key to balancing work and life…
Read above. It’s about knowing when to wear what hat.
Favorite Gemini Link style…
I’m partial to the rainbow striped version. It personifies California cool meets classical East Coast. As I was raised equally on the West and East coasts, this dual aesthetic happens to be the two sides to me.
Capricorn. I am a stubborn sea goat who knows exactly what she wants and works very hard to make her dreams a reality.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story