Our Gemini Link interview continues with Kate Bosworth. We tackle the backstory behind the logo (read about it here) and ask the actress about the dualities in her life. Find out what she has to say — and the reason why she calls herself “a stubborn sea goat.”
Professional and casual home life. When I am working or on set, I am laser-focused in terms of what needs to be accomplished professionally. When I am home, I am relaxed and casual — normally drinking a whiskey and having fun with my husband.
The key to balancing work and life…
Read above. It’s about knowing when to wear what hat.
Favorite Gemini Link style…
I’m partial to the rainbow striped version. It personifies California cool meets classical East Coast. As I was raised equally on the West and East coasts, this dual aesthetic happens to be the two sides to me.
Capricorn. I am a stubborn sea goat who knows exactly what she wants and works very hard to make her dreams a reality.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season