Kate Bosworth, wearing Tory’s Villa top and skirt and the Gemini Link wide cuff with the Gemini Link camera bag, photographed by Margaret Zhang
Photographer Margaret Zhang, center, and her assistant as she gets the shot of Kate Bosworth
We talk to actress Kate Bosworth about all things Gemini Link — plus, she shares a behind-the-scenes bit from her shoot with photographer Margaret Zhang.
iPhone, Glossier balm, Glossier stretch concealer, Chanel lipstick, Tory Burch sunglasses, wallet, small gray Moleskine for notes, Montblanc pen, gum (Big Red) and a small snack if I am running around, like almonds or an apple.
And what I love about the style…
I love the aesthetic. It has a cool Seventies California vibe that I love so much but is also a classic. But perhaps what I love most is what the Gemini Link bag represents, which is the multiple roles we take on as powerful women. I am an actress, a producer, a stepmother, a friend, a wife… We are all many things and I adore that this bag embodies this sentiment.
Wear it with a great pair of flared blue jeans and a simple white T-shirt. I feel that the bag should speak for itself.
And at night…
Black leather pants with an oversized boyfriend sweater — make it cool and edgy but casual and easy.
A fun behind-the-scene moment from the shoot…
We all wanted to take the vintage car home!
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection