I spend New Year’s Eve with my family. Whether we’re in New York, Antigua or traveling, I love ringing in the new year surrounded by my loved ones.
What will you be wearing?
It depends on our final plans, but I like going for color and print. Like our Lucea sweater and skirt, which I’m wearing in this picture with the Gemini Link pom-pom small cross-body. The red and cream are festive, and the chiffon ruffles add just the right amount of detail. The stripes remind me of an animal print, just reworked. And a long skirt works year-round.
What are your New Year’s resolutions?
I don’t follow resolutions so much as continue to try to be active, to read more and to work as hard as I can. Most importantly, I want to make as much time as possible for my family and friends.
If not resolutions, what are your wishes for 2017?
For everyone I know (and don’t know) to find peace, joy and love.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub