Charlotte Rampling isn’t just one of the finest actresses of the last four decades; she’s one of the most stylish women of all time. Cool, smart, chic—she has it all. We recently came across this hard-to-find book from 1987, With Compliments Charlotte Rampling, and are obsessed. Rampling curated her own book of photographs, by artists like Helmut Newton and Arthur Elgort, from the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 1.17.20 Exploring the World through Vivian Suter’s Gorgeous Brushstrokes
- Culture 1.15.20 Here’s The Book That’s Coming On Your Next Getaway
- Culture 12.25.19 From Us to You — ♡♡♡
- Culture 12.24.19 A Festive Word (and Drawing) From One of Our Instagram Obsessions
- Culture 12.22.19 Say goodbye to 2019 and hello to your new horoscope!