Charlotte Rampling isn’t just one of the finest actresses of the last four decades; she’s one of the most stylish women of all time. Cool, smart, chic—she has it all. We recently came across this hard-to-find book from 1987, With Compliments Charlotte Rampling, and are obsessed. Rampling curated her own book of photographs, by artists like Helmut Newton and Arthur Elgort, from the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub