If you’re an album-art lover like us, here’s a tip to boost that appreciation: Turn those covers into wall decor. Frame a few for a grid or cover a whole wall. The look is graphic and colorful and, when guests are over, it makes for a great conversation starter. You can even take things one step further and swap out albums depending on the party or time of the year — for example, holiday covers for a holiday fête. Above, some of our favorites for the season.
More to explore in Music
- Music 4.2.20 The New Global Songbook
- Music 3.31.20 These Digital Dance Parties are The Ultimate Release
- Music 3.20.20 DJ Mad Marj is Here for Your Living Room Dance Party
- Music 2.13.20 A Playlist Influenced by the Fall/Winter 2020 Soundtrack
- Music 2.10.20 Alice Smith Brought Down The House at Fall/Winter 2020