Why do you love Fall’s Vilette print?
Vilette was inspired by a floral pantsuit my mother Reva wore in the Seventies. Tight ditzy florals are charming, and we based ours on a black background that really makes it pop.
How do you wear it?
Vilette works on so many silhouettes — it’s a striking print on a bow blouse and casual t-shirts for day as well as a tuxedo jacket and pant with a subtle flare. Here, I’m wearing our Folly pant with our Hallendale dickey sweater — I love the old-school vibe of dickeys and a strong head-to-toe print. The colors in Vilette work with so many others, too — you can pair it with pink, olive, orange, green, black…
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season