Why do you love Fall’s Vilette print?
Vilette was inspired by a floral pantsuit my mother Reva wore in the Seventies. Tight ditzy florals are charming, and we based ours on a black background that really makes it pop.
How do you wear it?
Vilette works on so many silhouettes — it’s a striking print on a bow blouse and casual t-shirts for day as well as a tuxedo jacket and pant with a subtle flare. Here, I’m wearing our Folly pant with our Hallendale dickey sweater — I love the old-school vibe of dickeys and a strong head-to-toe print. The colors in Vilette work with so many others, too — you can pair it with pink, olive, orange, green, black…
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection