Why do you love Fall’s Vilette print?
Vilette was inspired by a floral pantsuit my mother Reva wore in the Seventies. Tight ditzy florals are charming, and we based ours on a black background that really makes it pop.
How do you wear it?
Vilette works on so many silhouettes — it’s a striking print on a bow blouse and casual t-shirts for day as well as a tuxedo jacket and pant with a subtle flare. Here, I’m wearing our Folly pant with our Hallendale dickey sweater — I love the old-school vibe of dickeys and a strong head-to-toe print. The colors in Vilette work with so many others, too — you can pair it with pink, olive, orange, green, black…
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes