Why do you love Fall’s Vilette print?
Vilette was inspired by a floral pantsuit my mother Reva wore in the Seventies. Tight ditzy florals are charming, and we based ours on a black background that really makes it pop.
How do you wear it?
Vilette works on so many silhouettes — it’s a striking print on a bow blouse and casual t-shirts for day as well as a tuxedo jacket and pant with a subtle flare. Here, I’m wearing our Folly pant with our Hallendale dickey sweater — I love the old-school vibe of dickeys and a strong head-to-toe print. The colors in Vilette work with so many others, too — you can pair it with pink, olive, orange, green, black…
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye