There are social media style stars. And then there’s Taylor Tomasi Hill. Every season, photographers clamor to capture the stylish, inventive way she puts together her looks. The former magazine editor and mother to 18-month-old Wells is the Vice President Creative and Fashion Director at Forty Five Ten in Dallas, where she’s injecting her signature humor and joy for fashion. She made a recent move from New York to Texas with a baby look easy. Like all our Genesis stories, Hill is a multi-faceted modern woman. Above, she wears Tory’s Silla skirt.
It’s a constant juggling act.
And the key to balancing the creative and business sides of fashion…
An amazing team.
Left brain vs. right brain…
My brain meets in the middle — left of center.
My zodiac sign…
Extrovert or introvert?
Instagram or Snapchat?
Sweet or salty?
Early morning or late night?
Both! I work and have an 18-month old…
Shaken or stirred?
Beach or mountain escape…
Mix or match?
Heels or flats?
I am not shoe-biased.
Statement earrings or statement Bracelets?
Bracelets — I’m allergic to metal but I prefer a choker.
More to explore in Style
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season
- Style 11.13.19 Hard Work and Wish Lists with Amanda Ross