There are social media style stars. And then there’s Taylor Tomasi Hill. Every season, photographers clamor to capture the stylish, inventive way she puts together her looks. The former magazine editor and mother to 18-month-old Wells is the Vice President Creative and Fashion Director at Forty Five Ten in Dallas, where she’s injecting her signature humor and joy for fashion. She made a recent move from New York to Texas with a baby look easy. Like all our Genesis stories, Hill is a multi-faceted modern woman. Above, she wears Tory’s Silla skirt.
It’s a constant juggling act.
And the key to balancing the creative and business sides of fashion…
An amazing team.
Left brain vs. right brain…
My brain meets in the middle — left of center.
My zodiac sign…
Extrovert or introvert?
Instagram or Snapchat?
Sweet or salty?
Early morning or late night?
Both! I work and have an 18-month old…
Shaken or stirred?
Beach or mountain escape…
Mix or match?
Heels or flats?
I am not shoe-biased.
Statement earrings or statement Bracelets?
Bracelets — I’m allergic to metal but I prefer a choker.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen