East Coast and West Coast. Nostalgia and rap. Bee Gees and Beyoncé. Produced by sound designer Michel Gaubert, Tory’s Spring/Summer 2017 runway soundtrack plays off the collection’s central conceit: it’s about contrast.
Check out the track list below.
- Massachusetts — Bee Gees
- Hold Up — Beyoncé
- I Can’t See Nobody — Bee Gees
- Pick Up the Phone — Young Thug
More to explore in Music
- Music 10.30.20 Les Filles’ Playlist for Festive Fall Days
- Music 9.8.20 Musician Layla Kardan on Her Inspirations and Proudest Moments
- Music 8.31.20 Alice Smith Brought Down The House at Fall/Winter 2020
- Music 7.3.20 A Feel-Good July 4th Playlist
- Music 5.13.20 Pump Up the Volume: A Mad Marj Original Playlist