But there’s one girl from the film in particular who further anchors this story and the season: the PYT played by Zouzou, who perfectly embodies this cocktail of Seventies cool and Parisian confidence and nonchalance. She’s equal parts rebellion and sophistication, tomboy and feminine — which describes the attitude to this new collection to a, well, T.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection