But there’s one girl from the film in particular who further anchors this story and the season: the PYT played by Zouzou, who perfectly embodies this cocktail of Seventies cool and Parisian confidence and nonchalance. She’s equal parts rebellion and sophistication, tomboy and feminine — which describes the attitude to this new collection to a, well, T.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes