But there’s one girl from the film in particular who further anchors this story and the season: the PYT played by Zouzou, who perfectly embodies this cocktail of Seventies cool and Parisian confidence and nonchalance. She’s equal parts rebellion and sophistication, tomboy and feminine — which describes the attitude to this new collection to a, well, T.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season