Part gamine, part mod and the ideal height for day-to-evening, Tory’s new Sixties-inspired shoe, the Gigi, works with everything from slim pants to tailored skirts and more. Plus, the style comes in a range of colors and materials (refined suede; bold patent) for your myriad moods and affairs. So now you can paint the town red and navy and French gray and…
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection