Part gamine, part mod and the ideal height for day-to-evening, Tory’s new Sixties-inspired shoe, the Gigi, works with everything from slim pants to tailored skirts and more. Plus, the style comes in a range of colors and materials (refined suede; bold patent) for your myriad moods and affairs. So now you can paint the town red and navy and French gray and…
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season