I write the blog 9to5Chic, a journal of what I wear on a daily basis both on and off the clock. I’m based in Tiburon/San Francisco and I am a mother to a three-year-old little girl and two puppies.
I feel most at home in outfits that are classic and effortless, with a nod to current trends.
My top shoe tip…
Be realistic about heel height. I’ll always love my four-inch heels, but I’m thrilled about the return to flats and mid-heel heights.
“Invest in classics” — my mom
What I love about the Gigi…
I love that it is feminine with a modern attitude. Plus, it’s so comfortable I can wear it all day long.
If I could walk in somebody else’s shoe for a day…
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen