I write the blog 9to5Chic, a journal of what I wear on a daily basis both on and off the clock. I’m based in Tiburon/San Francisco and I am a mother to a three-year-old little girl and two puppies.
I feel most at home in outfits that are classic and effortless, with a nod to current trends.
My top shoe tip…
Be realistic about heel height. I’ll always love my four-inch heels, but I’m thrilled about the return to flats and mid-heel heights.
“Invest in classics” — my mom
What I love about the Gigi…
I love that it is feminine with a modern attitude. Plus, it’s so comfortable I can wear it all day long.
If I could walk in somebody else’s shoe for a day…
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection