We’re here to tell you that, yes, you can have it all. Just head to Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic, where golf, equestrian adventures, massages, skeet shooting and hunting are offered alongside kids camps, a soccer club, a luxe spa and even a marina. Those looking to travel back in time can even explore a replica of a 16th-Century Mediterranean village — complete with cobblestone streets, live musicians and star gazing. Oh, did we mention that the resort also recently opened an offshoot of Jim Courier’s famed tennis academy?
And after you’ve burned all those calories on the court — or while exploring the endless activities that Casa de Campo has to offer — you’ll have a great excuse to expand your palate and try some of the local cuisine at Lago. Of course, if your want-it-all mentality extends to the culinary experience, the resort also has a gourmet pizza place, a sushi restaurant, an outpost of Le Cirque….
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.16.20 #DestinationAnywhere: Actress Calu Rivero’s Guide to Uruguay
- Travel 1.8.20 #DestinationAnywhere: 7 Poolside Essentials
- Travel 1.7.20 Must Visit: Maison de la Luz in New Orleans
- Travel 1.6.20 Tory On: Getaways and Great Adventures
- Travel 12.23.19 How Zara Rahim Plans to Reset After a Whirlwind Year