Interested in a casual yet intimate table setting for Mother’s Day? Sticking with one color theme ties the look together — Tory’s tried-and-true favorite is blue, used as an accent here on place mats, table linens and drinking glasses. Just mix things up with different prints (a pretty toile on the table vs. something abstract on a vase) and flowers, like these white roses and elegant long-stemmed delphinium flowers. To ground the play of patterns, meanwhile, try adding natural bamboo flatware.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye