Interested in a casual yet intimate table setting for Mother’s Day? Sticking with one color theme ties the look together — Tory’s tried-and-true favorite is blue, used as an accent here on place mats, table linens and drinking glasses. Just mix things up with different prints (a pretty toile on the table vs. something abstract on a vase) and flowers, like these white roses and elegant long-stemmed delphinium flowers. To ground the play of patterns, meanwhile, try adding natural bamboo flatware.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection