Keith Richards is the stuff of legend—and not just rock ‘n’ roll. His new book Life honestly tells the story behind every song and real life drama of this Rolling Stone, from snipping the sixth string of his guitar to create a whole new sound to falling in love with his best friend’s girl to what he really thinks about Mick.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 9.16.20 In Studio with Artist Francesca DiMattio
- Culture 9.12.20 Instagram’s Dancing Queen, Artist Camilla Engstrom
- Culture 8.22.20 Your Monthly Horoscope: It’s Virgo Season
- Culture 7.29.20 Curator Laura de Gunzburg on the Art of Collaboration
- Culture 7.28.20 Michael S. Smith, the Obama White House Years