Keith Richards is the stuff of legend—and not just rock ‘n’ roll. His new book Life honestly tells the story behind every song and real life drama of this Rolling Stone, from snipping the sixth string of his guitar to create a whole new sound to falling in love with his best friend’s girl to what he really thinks about Mick.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub
- Culture 11.12.19 Glamour Woman of the Year: Tory Burch
- Culture 11.4.19 Tina Barney’s Holiday Memories and Inspiration
- Culture 10.29.19 Must Visit: The Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi