Our 2016 Tunic Issue continues… Get to know this Milan-based Horse Breeder, with a penchant for sunny days on a little-known Turkish escape… #ToryTunic
The most natural as possible.
And my secret styling trick…
Never do too much, just on rare occasions.
First fashion memory…
I did a passarella [runway] when I was eight years old for my brother’s mother, Paola Marzotto.
I love a great tunic because…
You can wear it for many different occasions, from the simplest to the most elegant, while being very elegant.
My tip to styling/accessorizing a tunic…
A nice ring.
Aperlai in Turkey.
And my recommendations on what to do/eat/see there…
The color I most love…
Yellow — it is full of energy.
I live in Milan and work for the family, breeding show-jumping horses, and am a mother of two little monkies.
Shop All Tunics.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies