The ever-chic fashion director of Tank Magazine and editor of Because tells us about her spring travel destinations and what she’ll be doing there.
Seoul — I went for the first time last year. There’s so much happening! I only went for three days, so I’m going back to really explore. I’m also going to Tehran this spring. It’s opening up and I want to see it before the hoards of tourists come in. There’s so much beauty, culture and architecture there.
What I’ll be doing…
In Seoul, I want to find the best bibimbap and Tehran — they have the best Iranian stews. I love finding out about culture through food. And then, obvously, I’ll be going through all the galleries, seeing what the “underground” culture is like. I think there is an amazing underground scene in both cities.
A great suit, a great dress and lots and lots of white shirts!
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.16.20 #DestinationAnywhere: Actress Calu Rivero’s Guide to Uruguay
- Travel 1.8.20 #DestinationAnywhere: 7 Poolside Essentials
- Travel 1.7.20 Must Visit: Maison de la Luz in New Orleans
- Travel 1.6.20 Tory On: Getaways and Great Adventures
- Travel 12.23.19 How Zara Rahim Plans to Reset After a Whirlwind Year