The ever-chic fashion director of Tank Magazine and editor of Because tells us about her spring travel destinations and what she’ll be doing there.
Seoul — I went for the first time last year. There’s so much happening! I only went for three days, so I’m going back to really explore. I’m also going to Tehran this spring. It’s opening up and I want to see it before the hoards of tourists come in. There’s so much beauty, culture and architecture there.
What I’ll be doing…
In Seoul, I want to find the best bibimbap and Tehran — they have the best Iranian stews. I love finding out about culture through food. And then, obvously, I’ll be going through all the galleries, seeing what the “underground” culture is like. I think there is an amazing underground scene in both cities.
A great suit, a great dress and lots and lots of white shirts!
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 12.6.19 This Jet-Age Travel Magazine Was a Holiday in and of Itself
- Travel 11.25.19 A Hudson Valley Getaway for the Smart Set
- Travel 11.10.19 Hikari Mori on Holiday Travel and Traditions
- Travel 10.10.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Travel Talks with Jacqueline Gifford
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen