For decades, the stylish world has been fascinated by Gloria Vanderbilt—muse, designer and author (sometimes racily so). These days, Vanderbilt is usually found at her easel, creating Impressionistic paintings, lithographs, collages and “dream boxes.” Turns out, her style is as colorful as her life, both of which you can glimpse in her new book The World of Gloria Vanderbilt, with a foreward by her famous silver-haired son Anderson Cooper. Even her apartment is treated like a canvas—walls are pink one day, green the next.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub
- Culture 11.12.19 Glamour Woman of the Year: Tory Burch
- Culture 11.4.19 Tina Barney’s Holiday Memories and Inspiration
- Culture 10.29.19 Must Visit: The Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi