Today, the trio behind Experimental Cocktail Club have taken over the helm, but left pretty much everything intact, from its plush boudoir-style vibe to its Art Nouveau chandelier, Bernard Buffet paintings and signature fern-patterned carpeting. There’s a nod to its origin on the cocktail menu, too. The Bel de Nuit, made with cachaça, vermouth and lemon juice, is named after a 2007 biography on Nanty himself.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan