Today, the trio behind Experimental Cocktail Club have taken over the helm, but left pretty much everything intact, from its plush boudoir-style vibe to its Art Nouveau chandelier, Bernard Buffet paintings and signature fern-patterned carpeting. There’s a nod to its origin on the cocktail menu, too. The Bel de Nuit, made with cachaça, vermouth and lemon juice, is named after a 2007 biography on Nanty himself.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.27.20 Stunning Cookies to Brighten Your Day
- Entertaining 3.19.20 Cocktail of the Month: Tory’s Southside
- Entertaining 2.21.20 Cocktail of the Month: The Screwdriver
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita