Q: How can I layer up for winter and still keep things looking stylish? —Kara
A: There are so many great options for sweater weather. I have been wearing our wool sweater alone and over silk blouses. It’s graphic geometric stair-step pattern is inspired by Southwestern baskets, and it works against other stripes, denim and neutrals. Super versatile, it packs well (no wrinkles) and can be worn to the office, too. If you opt for a tonal look — winter white — you can mix different textures together, like honeycomb or lace, that create interesting lines. —Tory
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection