Abstract Expressionist New York at The Museum of Modern Art highlights one of the most important art movements in Manhattan history. The three-floor exhibit includes works by Willem De Kooning, Jackson Pollock and Mark Rothko (pictured above).
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 9.16.20 In Studio with Artist Francesca DiMattio
- Culture 9.12.20 Instagram’s Dancing Queen, Artist Camilla Engstrom
- Culture 8.22.20 Your Monthly Horoscope: It’s Virgo Season
- Culture 7.29.20 Curator Laura de Gunzburg on the Art of Collaboration
- Culture 7.28.20 Michael S. Smith, the Obama White House Years