Hitting the New York City streets
with an Olympic champion
Reigning ice queen Yu-Na Kim is the 2010 Olympic figure skating champion and one of the most famous athletes on the planet, but we also love how she works a classic-yet-cool look off the ice. She recently stopped by Tory Burch for an impromptu photo shoot. Here, she’s wearing Tory’s Mawde sweater, Tricia vest, Super Skinny cords, Donovan boots and Dayton messenger.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection