Today, Johnson continues to do good on her mission. She’s established her own center in Khayelitsha that offers healthcare, nutrition, psychosocial support and education to children living with HIV. More than that, she provides these kids — and their families — with a community, and hope.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 4.10.20 The Cookbooks That Every Home Kitchen Needs Now
- Culture 4.9.20 How We Are Helping Others During Covid-19
- Culture 4.8.20 A Global Art Project After Our Own Hearts
- Culture 4.6.20 Culture Club: Five Serialized Podcasts to Make the Time Fly By
- Culture 4.6.20 Man Repeller’s Edith Young Shares Her Zoom Tips