Today, Johnson continues to do good on her mission. She’s established her own center in Khayelitsha that offers healthcare, nutrition, psychosocial support and education to children living with HIV. More than that, she provides these kids — and their families — with a community, and hope.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub
- Culture 11.12.19 Glamour Woman of the Year: Tory Burch
- Culture 11.4.19 Tina Barney’s Holiday Memories and Inspiration
- Culture 10.29.19 Must Visit: The Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi
- Culture 10.29.19 A Day at Louvre Abu Dhabi