Q: What inspired Tory Sport?
A: “I have always been passionate about sports. I grew up on a farm outside of Philadelphia where tennis was our family’s Saturday night out, and I spent my days playing with my three brothers. I have wanted to do activewear for years, and I am thrilled to launch Tory Sport. We focused on the elegance of sport — the performance aspect is a given, not a design detail. Classic silhouettes from the Seventies have always resonated with me. Our goal was to design a collection that balances fashion and function, clothing that inspires healthy living for women who are active whether they are at the gym, running, doing yoga or coming and going…” — Tory
More to explore in Sport
- Music 3.1.19 Tory Sport x SoulCycle Ride Playlist
- Sport 4.9.18 Getaway Issue: To Visit, Antigua’s Curtain Bluff
- Sport 3.18.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Olympian Colleen Quigley on Motivation & Meditation
- Sport 2.9.18 Fall/Winter 2018: The Color-Block Tracksuit, As Seen Backstage
- Sport 1.31.18 Wellness Issue: Building the Body Beautiful