“Walking the runway for Dolce & Gabanna in 1991. I don’t know if you’d see me wearing this again — but I love this moment, because it melds two iconic looks: classic Cindy (with the big, sexy hair) and classic D&G (doing amazing lingerie inspired by their mothers and grandmothers). This picture takes us both back to our fashion roots!” — Cindy Crawford
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season