“Walking the runway for Dolce & Gabanna in 1991. I don’t know if you’d see me wearing this again — but I love this moment, because it melds two iconic looks: classic Cindy (with the big, sexy hair) and classic D&G (doing amazing lingerie inspired by their mothers and grandmothers). This picture takes us both back to our fashion roots!” — Cindy Crawford
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection